1. CALL DORI - Initiative
A joint pro bono services by DORI doctors in association with Wondrx under the auspices of Rajasthan Foundation.
2. E learning, Continued Medical Education (CME), Training, Awareness & Camps
Specialized trainings and CMEs to be planned with local healthcare institutions of district and villages. Areas of Neurology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, ENT, Sports & Occupational health, Psychiatry & Mental health, General Medicine & Cardiology and prime focus on existing communicable disease and COVID 19.
3. International Health Expo 2022
With RF and Rajasthan Govt. DORI plans to address protean aspects of healthcare advancement and technology along with best practices. The EXPO shall envisage sectors of health education, technology, equipment, conferences, health-tourism, exhibitions of International exposure with a week-long itrenary. This shall be signature flagship event of Rajasthan Govt. so that we have a Model State Health Care System to be emulated by others.
1. Support Government initiatives to control & prevent Communicable or Mosquito borne diseases.
Bring in technology and latest internationals research to enable control and management of vector born diseases such as ‘introduction of genetically altered mosquitoes to artificially reduce future mosquito population to cut down on mosquito-born diseases.
2. Interventional bronchoscopy / interventional pulmonology and Sleep services.
Plans for providing Interventional bronchoscopy / interventional pulmonology and Sleep services in Jaipur and Rajasthan to contribute knowledge and experience for the wellness of society. Expert opinion for asthma, COPD, smoking related lung diseases, sleep problems, COVID 19 related management.
3. Interventions for control of substance abuse and related mental healthissue.
Psychiatric specialists to collaborate with government to suggest measures to control and manage substance abuse (Opium, alcohol etc) in villages and remote areas.
4. Medical Excellence surveillance & Quality Management Plan is to collaborate with Government
Create excellent team of Doctors with mix of state and international doctors to deal with any complex case, expert advice or how to deal with national or state medical emergency.Creating systems to enable Rajasthan to be among the first States to receive and benefit from latest developments in medical care focussing on primary care to reach every nook and corner of the state.
5. Establishment of ENT & Sleep Disorders.
Program with State Govt. bringing in good practices and sharing the support systems through experts.
6. Specialised Sports Medicine Programs.
Occupational health, Wellness & Wellbeing Programs and Initiatives.